Saturday, 20 October 2012
The Lyric Theatre, Gold Reef City
3.00pm Session: Amateur & Intermediate
7.30pm Session: Mens, Doubles & Advanced
Entries open on 1 April 2012
Entries close at 12h00 on Friday, 21 September 2012.
Finalists will be announced by Friday, 28 September 2012.
Entry fee is R200 per contestant, per division. Doubles pay R200 per double.
Entry fees are to be accompanied by submission of entry form and/or video, whichever comes first.
Entry fees are non refundable.
- must be a female South African Citizen or permanent resident.
- must be at least 18 years or older
- must submit a completed application
- may compete in a personal capacity or be from any pole studio in South Africa
- must be available for the RSA final to be held on 20 October 2012
- You must submit a 2-3 min unedited video of your pole dancing skills
- The video is to be uploaded to YouTube (private or public) and the link to be provided to us. No attachments accepted. You may upload the link directly to the division of your choice on www.MissPoleDance.co.za.
- The video may be updated with a new video as your skills improve. Any votes on your previous video will be kept on record.
- No two videos may be uploaded at the same time.
- The video will be subject to voting by the public on www.MissPoleDance.co.za. The video with the highest votes will automatically be entered into the finals.
- Videos will be judged by a panel of judges, therefore try to ensure that you show your best moves.
- Videos must be recent, and must be filmed in a studio/home, not live on stage. No film footage from previous competitions is accepted.
- Video must be submitted /uploaded by no later than 25 September 2012. (All categories) in order to be approved for Miss Pole Dance SA® 2012.
- Video is compulsory in order for us to determine which category you belong, and whether you have the best chance at succeeding.
An unbiased panel of judges will pick out final competitors based on their skill, strength, dance, flow and personality. These final competitors will get to compete in the finals as listed above.
Final number of contestants per division: (final number subject to change depending on number of entries.There is a strong possibility the final numbers will increase.)
- Amateur 10
- Intermediate 10
- Doubles 6
- Mens 8
- Advanced 8
The full competition rules and regulations are to be found in the download.
We require a completed entry form
A 2-3 min unedited video
R200 per contestant per category
- Complete the online entry form or download it and email back to us (entries AT misspoledance.co.za). To access the entry form go to 'contestants' and click on 'entry form' or click here
- Upload your 2 -3 minute unedited pole video (as soon as possible) to 'videos' and select your category. To upload you will need to register first. The 'register' link is on the 'home' page on the right hand side. Once you have registered, go to 'videos' and click on 'upload'. If you are struggling to upload your video, you may upload it to YouTube, then send us the link and we will add it for you. It's not important for you to complete a full song, nor is a theme required.
- Entry fee of R200.00 is to be paid on submission of video and/or entry form, whichever comes first. Banking details are found on the entry forms.